Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Welcome, Sports Fans ...

By popular demand, there is now a blog home for all things related to Central Valley Conference Athletics! (Actually, it's only a class project and the demand is from Dr. Sailor, but as far as we know, this is the only site for regular updates to highlight our great teams) Enjoy it while it lasts, and feel free to add comments and news about your favorite two-year college in California.

This week, and for the 10th consecutive year (I started young), I will be working at the California Community College State Softball Championships in Chino Hills. The top eight teams in the state will be competing for the title during the three-day event ... unfortunately no teams from the CVC qualified, as four of our teams were eliminated in the NorCal regionals. Myself and a colleague from Pasadena will be broadcasting all of the games on the internet (coasports.org) ... so in between games I will be writing batting lineups in my scorebook and finishing homework for KIN 710/730! In the mornings, I plan to play some golf in that SoCal sun ... uhh, I mean, stay locked in my hotel room and complete my assignments.

Keep you posted ...

3 comments:

Do It Big Training said...

Hey, have nice time in pasadena inside all weekend on a laptop. I'll be at the baseball regional here, I'm on the protest committee.

caltincher said...

Eric,

Good looking blog site. You look like you know what your doing. very well organized.

Scott Sailor, EdD ATC said...

I think this could become very popular if others in the CVC catch on to it. There are very few places were you can throw out a topic and then hash it out. This could be great.